May 28, 2014
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
ANSON SMITH AT 203-332-5229
Nine Fairfield Students Honored
At HCC Awards Night
Fairfield’s Jason Buck (right) was one of nine Fairfield residents honored at Housatonic Community College’s 43rd annual Awards Night. Buck received the Excellence in Pre-Environmental Science Award from Prof. Elizabeth Steeves of Monroe.
FAIRFIELD – Nine Fairfield students were honored at Housatonic Community College’s 43rd Annual Awards Night.
The students and their awards include:
- Jason T. Buck, Excellence in Pre-Environmental Science.
- Ingrid Bloom, Persistence and Excellence in Fine Arts.
- Patricia M. Kelly, Academic Excellence in the field of Behavioral Health Care.
- Jonathan B. Levin, Excellence in the Engineering Science Program.
- lyano Nascimento, Academic Accomplishment in Business Administration: Human Resource Management.
- Benahi M. Saeed, Outstanding Academic Achievement in Human Services.
- Nikoll A. Selca, Academic Accomplishment in Business Administration: General.
- Douglas R. Thomas, Academic Accomplishment in Business Administration: General.
- Dara Tauss, The Swain Award.
Awards Night is held annually to honor outstanding students in that year’s graduating class.