PART-TIME LECTURER POSITIONS IN MANUFACTURING
Housatonic Community College’s Advanced Manufacturing Center provides foundational and advanced education and training in key manufacturing skills to prepare students for the needs of 21st century manufacturing. Courses in the program will be offered during the Fall 2014 semester which begins on August 27, 2014. The Center invites experienced instructors to apply to teach in the program for courses in:
- Manufacturing Math
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Blueprint Reading I and II
- Manufacturing Machining – Drill Press and Saw
- Manufacturing Machining – Grinding
- Manufacturing Machining – Benchwork
- Manufacturing Machining – Lathe I and II
- Manufacturing Machining – Milling I and II
- CNC I and II
- Principles of Quality Control
- Solid Modeling
- Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master's degree or equivalent in subject matter area or Bachelor’s degree and teaching experience with at least 5 years’ experience in industry.
EQUIVALENCIES: Applicants who do not meet qualifications as stated are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experiences have prepared them for the responsibilities of these positions and by providing appropriate references.
MINIMUM SALARY: $4,206.00 for a 3-Credit Course. This information is subject to change.
TO APPLY: Submit a letter of interest, current resume and completed (typed) ConnSCU Board of Regents Employment Application to:
Human Resources Department
PT Lecturers (MFG) Search
Housatonic Community College
900 Lafayette Boulevard
Bridgeport, CT 06604,
E-mail (8 PAGES OR LESS) to: email@example.com